UPDATE: I had to make an update to this page because my absolute FAVORITE card-making tool thus far is the MISTI and it came out just recently.
These are the tools I use most often and have come to appreciate. This list is not in any specific order. I don’t have any deals with any vendors or stores to endorse any of these products. I mention Michael’s Arts & Crafts because that’s where I purchased a lot of these products and that was solely because they have great coupons!!
1. ATG (ADVANCED TAPE GLIDER) – Sold at Michael’s Arts & Craft stores and you can use a coupon! 🙂
2. MARTHA STEWART SCOREBOAD
3. EMBOSSING HEAT GUN
4. EMBOSSING BUDDY
6. DIES – (Spellbinders/Memory Box/Stampin’ Up)
7. EMBOSSING FOLDERS – (Darice/Cuttlebug/Sizzix/Quick Kutz/Stampin’Up)
8. IMAGICUT by Imaginisce. – Love this! 🙂 This cuts and seals ribbon and is wonderful for creating a polished, finished look.
9. ACRYLIC BLOCKS – You need these in multiple sizes and round ones too. I recently got a round one and I love it.
10. COPIC MARKERS – You really do need a wide assortment of colors for shading etc. but they aren’t cheap.
11. Ranger CRAFT MAT
12. BIG SHOT
13. CUTTERPILLAR PAPER TRIMMER – I got mine at a stamp show and love it. 🙂 I also have the Fiskars PROCISION ROTARY BYPASS TRIMMER which you can of course get a Michael’s Arts & Crafts. They both work great and have self-sharpening blades but the CutterPillar Pro has a light underneath where it cuts the paper which is sometimes helpful. They are EXPENSIVE so again use a 50% off coupon at Michael’s like I did.
14. COPIC MASK IT masking film.
15. BOW EASY – Love this! 🙂 It makes 7 different sized bows from 3/4 inch to 2 3/4 inches. Heard about it from “Sandi” and purchased it at a stamp show.