The following tips or techniques have been very useful to me in my cardmaking endeavors. They did not originate with me but they are some of the tips and techniques I’ve learned over the years. I don’t remember where I learned all of them but found these videos that teach them well. Enjoy! 🙂
2. Cleaning acrylic blocks with Purell Hand Sanitizer. This is a wonderful tip and it really works great watch this video at Operation Write Home.
3. Make a frame using Spellbinder dies. Love this technique and its so easy. This video shows you how to do it.
4. Making bows with the Bow Easy watch this video.
5. Double Embossing. Embossing a piece of paper while keeping the center unembossed in the shape of your choice which allows you to stamp etc. in that area. Love it! 🙂 I bought some frames that do this as well at a stamp show but prefer to make my own and this video shows you how to use spellbinder dies to create your own templates. I don’t know if this technique has an actual name but this video calls it double embossing and now so do I.
6. Masking an image is a very useful stamping technique. “Sandi” first showed me how to do it but I found this video and picture tutorial for you as well.